Sunday 10 March 2013

Busy


She was screaming at someone on the phone when I went downstairs to watch TV. She was screaming at someone on the phone, and I didn’t want to be there. I left, and then she came upstairs to scream at me for leaving while we were “having family time”. We don’t spend time as a family, we don’t even have a family anymore. That didn’t seem to matter, though.

I’m painting something now. I don’t know what it is yet. It’s dark and messy and violent and it looks how I feel. 

Allie seemed sort of...out of it, when I tried to talk to her. Jane must be keeping her plenty busy. I don’t want to add to her stress. I didn’t tell her about the screaming. She spent so much time talking about Jane, excited and happy. Allie deserves to be happy, right? I’m glad she’s happy.

I’ll talk to her when she’s less preoccupied.

No comments:

Post a Comment