Saturday 2 February 2013

Recovering


My mother’s calmed down, for now. Finally. It’s a good thing work tires her out. It was rough for a while, but I made it, with Allie’s help; she talked me through it. I honestly don’t know what I’d do without her, I said before how she’d be an excellent mom.

And, ah, she’s finally going to be one! She’s been talking about adopting for a while now,  and she finally filled out the paperwork and set everything in order. Allie’s adopted a little girl, Jane. She’s really excited about it...She’s always making me feel better, so it’s it’s really nice to see her happy. 

Allie actually invited me over to her place to see Jane. She lives four hours away, and I can’t drive on highways just yet, since I don’t have my full license. She said that it’s fine though; we’re meet as soon as I get my full license! 

Today turned out alright after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment