Friday 26 April 2013

leaving


I finished the painting it was the best I’ve ever done and I was so proud. So I wrapped it up to bring home because my bag was too small and I didn’t want to wreck it. I got home a little early and I found mother there and she wanted to see what was in the package. I didn’t want to show her and I shouldn’t have showed her but I was stupid and really really proud so I opened it up and she said I did a great job. I asked her if she could put it up on a wall and she said yes and I believed her because I was so happy. So I ran upstairs and turned on the computer to show Allie but she wasn’t on because I got home a little early so I decided to wait for her. And she still didn’t show up for another hour and I got bored of waiting so I went back downstairs. There was a glass bottle rolling around and I picked it up to bring in the kitchen and I saw mother slumped over. I was going to ask her why but I saw more bottles and I knew why. I looked for my painting I saw my painting my painting was on the table and there was a bottle. The bottle had spilled and it got all over my painting

I’m leaving now I can’t be here anymore

I just thought someone should know 

No comments:

Post a Comment