Wednesday 3 April 2013

Miss You



It was bad today. 

She came home late, didn’t like what I’d made for dinner. I tried to deal with it; I apologized, promised I’d do better next time. I managed to ignore her not-so-quiet barbs and japes for a while; Supernatural was on tonight. I’d been up to date with every episode so far, and I figured she’d get bored of insulting me, and let me watch in peace.

But of course, that didn’t happen. She decided she wanted to watch some stupid show about house wives, and I forgot that her whims take precedence over my wishes. I also forgot where arguing gets me. Long story short, I missed the episode, and my eyes hurt from rubbing. 

It shouldn’t really mean anything. It’s just a show...

a show i started watching a long time ago with my dad

I really didn’t want to think about him but now I can’t stop I guess. Why did he leave me with her, he knows she’s crazy that’s probably why he left. 

Allie wasn’t online. That’s fine, right? That’s totally fine, Allie’s busy, busy with her daughter. I looked at the picture she’d sent of her and Jane together, tried to think of them and feel happy. But that didn’t work. I’m so tired and so stressed and my eyes hurt and that picture looks really weird now. Something about Jane’s mouth...her teeth seem off that’s what it is. And her eyes seem dark and sunken in, her face just looks weird in general okay. 

Jane’s not pretty anymore, she’s not even cute. So why does she get the best mom in the world and I don’t even get to talk to Allie anymore-


ugh I shouldn’t be posting this late I’m being stupid and emotional

No comments:

Post a Comment